Friday, July 27, 2007

The 23rd Psalm Explained

  • The Lord is my Shepherd ... (that's relationship)
  • I shall not want ... (that's supply)
  • He causes me to lie down in green pastures ... (that's rest)
  • He leads me beside the still waters ... (that's refreshment)
  • He restores my soul ... (that's healing)
  • He leads me in the paths of righteousness ... (that's guidance)
  • For His name sake ... (that's purpose)
  • Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death ... (that's testing)
  • I will fear no evil ... (that's protection)
  • For You are with me ... (that's faithfulness)
  • Your rod and your staff they comfort me ... (that's discipline)
  • You prepare a table before me in the presence of mine enemies ... (that's hope)
  • You anoint my head with oil ... (that's consecration)
  • My cup is running over ... (that's abundance)
  • Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life ... (that's blessing)
  • And I will dwell in the house of the Lord ... (that's security)
  • Forever ... (that's eternity)

============================

The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not cover you.

No comments: