Monday, November 05, 2007

Great Book to Promote Missions in Your Church

Recently I got an offer from Church of God missiologists, Dr. Grant McClung on his mission book "Globalbeliever.com". He has asked me if I could pass this offer along to Church of God pastors, mission leaders, and our supporters. So, here is the offer from Dr. McClung:

Seminaries, Bible colleges, and especially local pastors and local church missions leaders have made use of this as an easy-to-read training text on world missions. Some are using it as a Sunday School or Family Training Hour elective course textbook. Some pastors and leaders have also used the book as an appreciation gift for missions giving.

For a limited time, the publishers have arranged with me a special author discount of $1.50 per book (on orders of 25 or more). It is my hope that we can finish up the remaining stock of the recent edition and work toward another printing in 2008.

In the meantime, please let me know if you would like to place an order with me. An order of 50 books, for example, at $1.50 each would cost $75 plus some basic shipping costs within the U.S.A. (approximately $25 average). For an investment of $100, you can have a basic missions training resource to put into the hands of 50 trainistudents, members, and ministry colleagues.

I have known Dr. McClung for over 20 years. (And my wife has known them for almost 30 years due to their missionary service in Germany. I have several of his books in my library. If you are interested in making an order. Please contact Dr. McClung at gmeuro@earthlink.net and tell him you heard of the offer from me.

No comments: