Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Birthdays and Back Problems

During the past two weeks, we have celebrated three birthdays. Brianna turned 9 last week; this week the twins (Colin and Kevin) turned twelve - and kicked off the countdown to becoming a teenager. Claudia has done a great job of organizing birthday parties and get togethers. And it has kept me busy, too....for a small price.

While watching the twins play on their new Wii, my back went out on me. I have a history of a slipping disc, but it's been several years since it has been this bad. The timing was pretty ironic, too. I was just being treated for a heel spur (with new arch supports, etc.). I guess my body posture was overcompensating for the heel spur....well, you can figure out the rest.

As a result, I've been out of commission - and the blog reflects that.